Wednesday, December 7

A Christmas Reading Bucket List



I did it! I knocked off my top book on my Christmas Reading Bucket List. No need to wonder, I'll tell you, it was completely fantastic. For some reason I thought it was SUPER long so never knew i'd have time during the holidays to get through it. But guess what, it's only 116 pages, easy peasy. I actually listened to it, a wonderful audio version I found for free on the Mormon Channel App (if you don't have that app it's free too) But you can read it on-line for free HERE too.

A few other very short books I recommend to add to your Christmas Reading Bucket List are:
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson
Gathering Christmas by Larry R Laycock
The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans

Really though, with A Christmas Carol... read it or listen to it. Dickens is a master and it's no wonder so many movies have been made telling it's tale.

What are some short Christmas reads you enjoy each year? Please share. I'll add them to my personal list too.

Happy Wednesday,


Mickie

No comments:

Post a Comment