Friday, December 2

Fast and Painless Wart Removal

How to get rid of warts once and for all. It is so easy and painless your kid can do it by themselves.



You need 3 things.

  1. Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar with The Mother (It HAS to be the organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The Mother, not regular Apple Cider Vinegar)
  2. Cotton balls
  3. Band-aids or tape

The How To: Before bed, rip the cotton ball in half (save the other half for the following night). Dip a little of the cotton ball in the vinegar. You don’t need much on the cotton ball. Put the cotton ball on top of the wart, use tape or band-aid to secure cotton ball over the wart all night. (My son said it smelled so bad he couldn’t sleep so we also put a sock on his foot to cover up the smell too. The Apple Cider Vinegar has quite the aroma) When you wake up, take the cotton ball and band-aid off and discard. Wash the wart and surrounding area with soap and water. Do not pick at or try and put more vinegar on the wart, it needs to air out each day. Do this treatment for 7 nights in a row. By day 4 or 5 you may start to notice some black on the wart. This is your wart dying, do not try and pull the wart off. By day seven the entire wart is typically black, including the root. Again do not pick at it, it will fall out naturally. It’s fairly painless and easy. We’ve done it multiple times and it works every single time.

Give it a try and let me know how it goes, it hasn’t failed me yet.

(I am not a medical professional, just telling you from one mom to another. My friend shared this with me years ago and I thought I would share it with all of you too.)

Happy Friday!

Mickie

4 comments:

  1. I have a wart right over my eye brow. Can I do this also, or is it just for feet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wart is broken I half will this still work? Or will it hurt me because it's an open wound

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fabulous and worked. TY. Painful at times but so worth it. Currently still black but slowly drying out and healing.ding dong The wicked wart is dead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This worked for my daughter and we tried everything.

    ReplyDelete