Friday, December 16

Great gifts for kids $15 or less

Christmas and Birthday's are always a tricky time for me when it comes to giving gift to my kids. I am a practical person I want to give socks and underwear, but of course no kid wants that! If I give a toy I want it to actually be played with, used more than once, and be fairly interesting or educational. I can't even think about dropping $50 on an action figure that only moves it's arms. Today I thought I would share with you a quick list of great gifts for kids (8 and under) that are $15 or less. We have a lot of toys and believe that these are TOTALLY worth it.

Melissa and Doug Stamps (seriously can't go wrong with anything this brand though)
Dinosaur Stamp Set
Sofia the First  Stamp Set

They LOVE to make cards and pictures. They stamp their hearts out. I am really specific about how they can use it to begin with so we haven't had any stamps on anything but paper. But if stamps find their way somewhere else, the ink is washable.

Magnet sets
Cinderella Magnetic Dress Up Set 
Cars Planes and Trains Magnets
Disney Frozen Magnetic Dress Up Set

We've had the Cinderella set for 3 years and it is played with near daily even still.



For the Dinosaur lover,
The Dinosaur Skull Dig  My Boy LOVED this, it was messy but kept him occupied for hours and now it's proudly on display in his room..


Instead of getting dolls or action figures for those movies your kids liked, I suggest buying them the soundtrack! We always have a soundtrack pumping in our car driving around town. Just make sure it's something you like too, because it will be on REPEAT.
Moana Soundtrack
Trolls Soundtrack 
Cinderella Soundtrack

The live action Cinderella movie is a favorite in our home. The Soundtrack is mostly classical my kids adore it still, and it's perfect when I want them to nap in the car.

For the tinker or building kid,
Starter Tool Kit
While this kit won't stand the test of time, it's great to teach your kids the basics of what the different screwdrivers are, how to use a measuring tape, and how to hammer in a nail. My boy LOVES having his own tools and uses them often.

Hope this list helps for those last minute Christmas gifts!

Happy Friday,

Mickie



No comments:

Post a Comment