Tuesday, December 6

Wait, are you a hat person?

I recently discovered hats. Before I bought this one I had to stop and ask myself, "Wait, am I a hat person?" If you find yourself asking the same thing, I'd say, Yes! Yes! You are a hat person! I was nervous I wouldn't wear it much if I bought it. What kind of outfit does it go with? I don't want hat hair after I take it off either. I'll answer those two questions for you right now, it goes with everything (if you follow me on Insta you'll see I wear it all the time) and no, it doesn't give you hat hair. Wear it, take it off, it doesn't ruin your hair or scrunch it down like ball caps do. If you are feeling hesitant about it, I say go for it!

Here is what it has taken 30 years for me to discover, it doesn't matter if it's initially your thing or not, if you want it to be, then it is. You do you, whoever that is. You get to say who YOU are, if you are a hat person, wear it and rock it.

Every.single.time. I wear this hat I get compliments. It's actually quite functional too, you know, for those kinda greasy hair days (like day 6 or 7 and your dry shampoo just isn't cutting it anymore) Enter, felt hat! Or when your roots have grown out more than you'd like and your gray hairs are obvious (ahem maybe that is just me)? Enter, felt hat! It can be worn with your hair in a low pony, a braid or all the way down straight or curled. However you feel best.

Seriously, stop asking yourself if you are a hat person or not, just be you. You do you.

Are there any fashion styles you've been wanting to try out? Go for it, I'd love to hear how it works out.

Happy Wednesday!

Mickie

3 comments:

  1. In my experience, wearing a hat is mostly about confidence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, you do you and you do it well. Keep rockin' those hats friend!

      Delete
  2. Love it, Mickie! I bought a hat yesterday, myself. :)

    ReplyDelete